For the most up-to-date hours of operation, pleaseCALL US FIRST before making your way over to the clinic at (416) 787-6373.
Rest assured, you are in good hands!
1) We’ve been working this whole time since March (see below for details). We’ve had a lot of practice with Covid19 prevention and our system works!
2) We have all the proper PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPEs) including N95 masks, surgical caps, surgical gowns, face shields, etc.
3) Our team members have the proper N95 masks and have been professionally mask-fitted to ensure and proven proper seal and safety for everyone.
4) We have added an additional HVAC system on top of our current one so with 2 systems, we are able to filter and change the air in our rooms within 4 mins! That’s amazing and even better than some hospital HVAC systems.
5) Our team members have been tested for Covid19 and will continue to get tested should this pandemic continue, periodically.
6) We take everyone’s temperature as they enter our clinic.
7) All our patients and team members who’s been to our clinic has reported good health since.
Our Covid19 prevention protocol for patients:
1) Be honest when answering our screening questions, we can handle risks but we need to know what they are.
2) Do tell us if you are not feeling well anytime you are in the clinic.
3) Stay in your car until you get called to come into our waiting room.
4) Upon entering, please put on a mask and go to wash your hands in our washroom. Then have a seat in our waiting room. We will take your temperature in the forehead area.
5) Follow all instructions as you are escorted into operatory (OP) and remain in there after your treatment is done, until you are escorted out. We only want 1 person in the hallway at a time if possible.
6) Our OPs are enclosed so stay inside once you enter.
7) Our new HVAC system can change the air in the OP within 4 minutes!
8) When your appointment is done, stay in the operatory until an escort walks you out.
9) Before leaving the OP put your mask back on. Then after coming out of the OP, go straight to wash your hands at our sink in the hallway or in the washroom before going to the front desk area.
10) Kindly notify us should you develop Covid19-like symptoms or if you test positive. In abundance of caution, we will notify you should any of our team members contract Covid19 so you can get tested too.
11) Thank you for your help in keeping our clinic, team and patients healthy and safe.
We were opened for emergencies only, from March 14-June 20th.
What an interesting time it was to work during shut down period for emergency services. We were lucky enough to have prepared since January and so we had the proper PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPEs) to be able to work during the shut-down period. Although we were only treating emergencies, we were able to see our regular patients for emergencies and even patients from other clinics when they had no where to go. We wanted to help and relieve the strain on our medical system in keeping dental emergencies out of the hospitals. We also wanted to help keep people in our community safe from entering hospital settings and exposing themselves needlessly.
We adapted and practiced to the new system of Covid19 times for months now and are happy to report that we have an excellent Covid19 prevention system in place. During shut down, we performed a 10 day follow-up with all patients we treated and everyone has been reported healthy. Our team members have gotten Covid19 tested and are all healthy as well.
You can rest assure that you and are family are in good hands.
Glen Village Family Dental is located 2924 Dufferin St., in North York, and we provide friendly, caring and gentle dental services.
Let Dr. Theresa Doan, Dr. Ousama Damlaj, Dr. Daniel Lee and our clinical team help you keep your teeth and gums healthy and looking great for years to come.
We love our patients! As you step into our clinic, you will feel a friendly ambiance as our dental family greets you. Kathy and Vince are here to have a friendly chat or answer any questions you may have as you get ready for your appointment.
Our team works very hard and constantly updates our skills on modern techniques and materials. We strive to provide you and your family, with caring, highly professional service, so you get the best and most comprehensive dental care possible.
We are currently accepting NEW PATIENTS!
Call us for an appointment, we look forward to hear from you.